Saturday, August 31, 2013

BloodBurn's Music

I was going to post my playlist. After realizing my taste in music might get people making fun of me, I'm going to share the good ones. You shall not know the Nickleback song...fuck. Busted.

Alright - 

Black Veil Brides - Wretched and Divine. Buy this album if you ever enjoyed ballads from hair metal of the 90s. It's a freaking novel in itself. A story in a CD? THANK YOU.

Hollywood Undead - All of their albums. You can get a taste of it where Layne gets bitchy and turns her 'give a fuck' switch to the off position.

Black Stone Cherry - Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. My favorite song is White Trash Millionaire. Because, TRAILER PARK.

Then we have a hodge-podge of stuff. AC/DC. Ozzy. Lita Ford. Eminem. Allen Toussaint. Type O Negative. HIM. Saliva. Bloodhound Gang. 3 Doors Down. Metallica. Lynrd Skynrd. Avenged Sevenfold.

I musn't forget- random music my old man was playing while popping players in the dome on CoD Black Ops 2. Gangster rap to old school Pantera.

My playlist for ShadowBurn will be full of mean, dark music. This is where shit gets real, so to say. The new albums from Avenged Sevenfold, Five Finger Death Punch, and Black Sabbath will be on that list.

So, what do you listen to? Suggestions for me?


*I have no idea why this entry has white background around the text. Can't get rid of it. Stupid Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment